Reducing valves fill the system to a preset pressure for optimum performance. Combination dual unit valves include pressure reducing valve and relief valve. Both Valves are equipped with an EPDM diaphragm. The diaphragm operated relief valve operates with a low differential between opening and closing pressures. The diaphragm operated pressure reducing valve is equipped with an inlet strainer and built-in low inlet pressure check valve.
- Fast fill feature reduces start-up time and labor
- Low inlet pressure check valve help prevent loss of system pressure if the supply water drops below system pressure
- Convenient cleanable strainer is designed to prevent dirt and sediment from entering the system
- Relief and FB-38 pressure reducing component valves
Quality Tanks DL1460-40 Silver Gray Enamel Steel Residential Expansion Tank, 40 gal, 1/2 Inch NPT, 75 psi, 60 Inch H x 14 Inch Dia.
- Non-code painted
- All tanks pneumatic tested
Bell & Gossett 7 Brass Automatic Air Vent, 1/8 Inch, FNPT
- Designed to vent the accumulation of troublesome air wherever it can be trapped