Boss 136 fireblock draftstop sealant is a 1 component sealant and is a non-combustible filler caulking used for fireblocking applications in the annular space around wires, pipes, ducts, vents, cable lines and other penetrations to the building envelope. It is a non-slumping sealant that sets to form a hard surface. BOSS 136 can be applied to any gap or penetration where the specification is non-combustible and/or ASTM-E136 rated. Boss 136 is to be used for interior applications only. The non-combustible specification is common to one and 2 family construction and to non-rated penetrations in multi family and commercial construction. Boss 136 is colored red for ease of inspection. In the event of a fire Boss 136 will prevent the spread of fire, smoke and toxic gases through penetration openings. Boss 136 has been tested and meets the American Society for testing materials E-136. To pass this test a material must withstand 1,400 deg F without exhibiting signs of flaming after the first 30 sec in the test apparatus. Boss 136 serves to form a gasket or seal against air infiltration as required by the model energy code in both the performance and prescriptive versions.
- Boss 136 is completely nontoxic and contains no asbestos or PCBs
- Applied with a conventional caulking gun
- Easily applied sealant with water clean-up capabilities
- An accredited fire block/smoke seal caulk
- 1-component system, no mixing necessary and no additions required
- Meets residential construction code approvals including IRC
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrate material
SUNBELT MARKETING, INC.
Phenomenal Aire R6.0 Plasma Cold Generator, 24 VAC
- Patented needle point Ion technology
- Cleaning the air naturally without harmful chemicals No detectable ROS/Reactive oxygen species no UV bulb/No UV bulb replacement No detectable ozone
- Kills mold, bacteria and virus in the duct work and living space
- Agglomerates particles in the air for more effective filtration Increases Ions in the duct work and living space Eliminates VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- Controls odor and eliminates smoke reduces static electricity reduces allergens energy savings with 12 - 24 volt control compact and fits more applications residential and commercial applications Meets ASHRAE 62.1
- Commercial applications R-6.0 CPG handles up to 6000 CFM/15 tons Ion bar replacement 8 years/aver vs 2 years for UV bulbs
SUNBELT MARKETING, INC.