Taco air scoop's special design and internal baffles of Taco air scoops slow water velocity to separate the air from solution. Thanks to this design, Taco air scoops efficiently remove air to provide noiseless, air-free hydronic heating, cooling or combination systems. They also provide an economic way to integrate air elimination by the connection of either a plain steel or diaphragm expansion tank.
- 1-piece cast iron construction
- Never requires any servicing
- Engineered baffle separates air from water
- Each air scoop has a vent connection on top for the installation of a 1/8" Taco 400-3 or 416-1 Hy-Vent and 1/2" bottom tapping for a diaphragm expansion tank
- The 1-1/2 - 4" air scoops also have an additional top tapping for the connection of a plain steel expansion tank
- Water or water/glycol media
Taco 110-127RP Gasket Kit for use with 110 To 113 Pumps Models